We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for top hotel

Manchester, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
Looking for top hotel

Hi I'm looking for a 4 star up hotel half board or all inclusive on 7 mile beach.i went to Roy in Feb Montego bay loved it but went to beach loved it more.so I want to stay there with Mrs and daughter.so any help would be nice thanks

6 replies to this topic
Manchester, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for top hotel

I went riu in feb

Chicago
Destination Expert
for Seven Mile Beach, East End
Level Contributor
6,491 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for top hotel

No all inclusive on Grand Cayman. The Ritz and Kimpton are the top hotels on islands. However there are some amazing luxurious condos that can be rented also.

B.

Syracuse, New York
Destination Expert
for Seven Mile Beach, West Bay, Syracuse, Cayman Islands
Level Contributor
6,092 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for top hotel

I think that the Kimpton would get my vote. Rooms are closer to the beach than the Ritz, the pool areas are really nice, and the restaurants are really good.

Rhode Island
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman
Level Contributor
6,423 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking for top hotel

Agree the Kimpton will most likely be the best choice for what you are seeking.

Grand Cayman
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman
Level Contributor
10,799 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Looking for top hotel

Here I will be the dissenting vote. Many of the rooms at the RC are connected to the beachfront by a walkway although some are not. Even the walkway rooms get my vote. Better beach, better service, better restaurants, better location at the RC in our experience and we have been to both several times. That said both are lovely properties. I used to live on a canal near the RC and now I live on a canal across from The Kimpton.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
4,257 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Looking for top hotel

I will add another option: Although there are a few high end hotels lining Seven Mile Beach, most visitors choose to stay in (also) high end condos directly on the beach. GC is an expensive destination, and having the flexibility to have barefoot breakfasts and perhaps lunches in the condo does help to curtail costs. Supermarkets are well stocked with European as well as American products and shopping services are available if going to the market is not acceptable. We love the space that a condo affords vs a hotel room....multiple bedrooms, multiple bathrooms, fully equipped kitchen, laundry facilities, and daily (except Sunday) maid service. What’s not to like! Look on www.caymangoodtaste.com at the interactive map which will show you condo property names. Also look on sites such as www.caydirect.com, Cayman vacations.com and others. Then book directly with the condo property.

Reply to: Looking for top hotel
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Seven Mile Beach