We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

coral stone club vs ritz ? a no brainer ?

birmingham, mi
Level Contributor
136 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
coral stone club vs ritz ? a no brainer ?

Hi-

I am booked at the Ritz right now 2 rooms ocean front family includes my wife, 4 kids ages 9 down to 20 months, and a nanny- I was all set for the ritz until I saw the coral stone club and its 3 bedroom units - that combined with the fact that with the room ( 2 k sq ft ) , the $1000 plus savings and the concern I have of the crowded beach at the ritz it seems to me that the coral stone is a no brainer- I guess all I would lose is the large pool at the ritz- am I missing something?- anyone here want to argue that I am making a mistake in dumping the ritz

first trip to GC by the way

Annapolis, Maryland
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
Level Contributor
5,095 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: coral stone club vs ritz ? a no brainer ?

Make the switch and don't look back! You will not regret it.

Macomb, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman
Level Contributor
4,378 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: coral stone club vs ritz ? a no brainer ?

Leave the kids with the nanny one evening and go to the Ritz for dinner. Then go back to Coralstone and relax in your HUGE, private, luxury space.

You aren't missing a thing.

Virginia
Level Contributor
200 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: coral stone club vs ritz ? a no brainer ?

YES- make the switch. You won't miss the big pool at all as the ocean is so wonderful. Really, it is a great move to make. Have fun.

NJ
Level Contributor
1,993 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: coral stone club vs ritz ? a no brainer ?

No arguement from me. I've stayed at CoralStone Club and would recommend it. The pool at CoralStone isn't too shabby either :)

Knoxville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
3,798 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: coral stone club vs ritz ? a no brainer ?

I'd opt for a condo anytime, especially with 4 kids and a nanny! With that size group the extra space will be welcomed, not to mention the kitchen for keeping the kids happy with snacks and drinks from the frig and microwave. Having a w/d in the unit can come in handy, especially with kids that young.

US Midwest
Level Contributor
22 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: coral stone club vs ritz ? a no brainer ?

As someone without children who will be staying at the Ritz, I also support your decision to stay at the condo :)

7. Re: coral stone club vs ritz ? a no brainer ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2009, 01:20
Get answers to your questions about Seven Mile Beach