We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

rental car

michigan
Level Contributor
37 posts
1 review
Save Topic
rental car

Has anyone have information on Marshall's rent a car

Thank you for your help

NJ
Level Contributor
1,993 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: rental car

I haven't used them but here's a link. Not sure how updated it is.

www.caymanonline.com/marshalls/index.shtml

Rhode Island
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman
Level Contributor
5,248 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: rental car

Have not used Marshall's but their cars look to be in very good condition and we are probably going to rent from them for our next Cayman trip.

chicago suburbs
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman
Level Contributor
3,630 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: rental car

We were staying at Kaibo and saw lots of cars in the rum point area with Marshalls stickers on them.

Annapolis, Maryland
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
Level Contributor
4,837 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: rental car

If, for some reason, Marshall's doesn't work out I can recommend CICO Avis. We have rented from them for many years and have always been satisfied with the cars and with the service.

WI
Level Contributor
237 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: rental car

I have rented from Marshall's in the past and wil be doing so again on Thursday. The service is great and they have nice cars. I used to always rent from Andy's, however; they are no longer open when the 7:30 PM flight comes in from Miami.

Rhode Island
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman
Level Contributor
5,248 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: rental car

Great to hear from one who has "been there, done that" with Marshall's! Have previously rented from Cico Avis; autos always wonderful but price very high. Since we don't drive a lot when on the island and no longer require a large car, switched to Andy's. Although many have great experiences with them, we did not. Then went to Hertz where service is wonderful, but cars not so good. Have vowed our next try is with Marshall's due to the fact that vehicles we have seen on the road rented thru them all have looked very good!

michigan
Level Contributor
37 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: rental car

Thanks for your help.Will be going late May.Marshall gave me a mid size car for $204 for the week

8. Re: rental car

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 October 2009, 05:24