We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Carribean Club - Unbelievable

Frisco, Texas
Level Contributor
492 posts
Save Topic
Carribean Club - Unbelievable

We arrived Grand Cayman yesterday and are are staying at the Carribean Club. I cannot say enough about our unit, as everyone has said it is all the comforts of home. We were only supposed to have a pool view with a "partial" over view but somehow we got upgraded. We not only have a full ocean view, but our balcony begins outside the master bedroom and wraps all the way around the family room area to the kitchen. It is just so spacious, we are beyond impressed. We are in the 3 story ocean unit closest to the ocean. Even my husband who doesn't usually get that excited has mentioned a couple of times how impressed he is. We ate at Eats yesterday for lunch and ordered Luca room service last night. Both were exceptional, planning to go to Fosters today. I didn't mean for this to turn into a trip report., but just wanted to say how wonder the CC is and could'nt imagine staying anywhere else!

Grand Cayman
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman
Level Contributor
9,393 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Carribean Club - Unbelievable

What a lovely way to start you holiday!!!!! It is a beautiful spot. Hope it continues along the same path for you.

NJ
Level Contributor
1,993 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Carribean Club - Unbelievable

Good for you!!! Have fun :)

3. Re: Carribean Club - Unbelievable

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 December 2010, 07:17