We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Captain Herman's fish fry

Clarendon Hills...
Level Contributor
179 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Captain Herman's fish fry

Just saw a beach stand in Gun Bay while on google earth; caption identified it as "Herman's Fish Fry". I searched TA and found a reference to Captain Herman's fish fry from 2007. Is it still operating ?

Trophy Club, Texas
Destination Expert
for Cayman Islands
Level Contributor
7,168 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Captain Herman's fish fry

I believe it is still open. Drove by recently and recall it looked like he was moving to a new location being constructed closer to the blow holes (saw a future home of..sign), not sure of the status. Never ate there myself.

Grand Cayman
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Captain Herman's fish fry

Hi All,

Captain Herman's is temporialy out of service with the Fish Fry while he locates to a new location.

I know he stills does his fishing charters from the 2 resorts out in East End, and will do that special fish fry aor cook up of the fish caught for his fans and customers.

Joey

www.livingcayman.com

Loveland, Ohio
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Captain Herman's fish fry

i was down there from the 17th to the 21st and he had about knee high of cinderblocks but that was it but he promised us that he would have his new spot by the blow holes on the east end. hes building it all by himself. very impressive

4. Re: Captain Herman's fish fry

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 March 2011, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Seven Mile Beach