We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Calico Jack's Bar

Winnipeg Canada
Destination Expert
for Winnipeg
Level Contributor
4,718 posts
483 reviews
Save Topic
Calico Jack's Bar

is it walking distance to Marriott Grand Cayman? Is it walking distance to Ritz-Carlton?

Mentioned in this post
Grand Cayman
Grand Cayman
Cayman Islands
The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman
The Ritz-Carlton, Grand...
3,280 Reviews
Grand Cayman
Starfish and Stingray City Adventure...
89 Reviews
from US$55.00*
Free Cancellation
Cayman Islands Rum Distillery and...
67 Reviews
from US$37.00*
Free Cancellation
Grand Cayman Catamaran Dinner Cruise
44 Reviews
from US$85.00*
Free Cancellation
Boston...
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman
Level Contributor
1,470 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Calico Jack's Bar

it is in my opinion. since "walking distance" is subjective, i can only assume something approximating 1 mile each direction from the Ritz. Much longer from the Marriott (~ 2.5 each way) and probably would not be considered as "walking distance" by most folks. I've done it many times but I don't mind very long seaside walks.

Grand Cayman
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman
Level Contributor
10,670 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Calico Jack's Bar

I agree with Bozzie. I like a good walk (sometimes). If you have been there for a full moon party having a good time until lights out, I think that a cab would be a good idea. If you are going for some light refreshment or sundowners a walk might be nice. In the middle of the afternoon in the heat of the day, it wouldn't be my idea of fun!

Winnipeg Canada
Destination Expert
for Winnipeg
Level Contributor
4,718 posts
483 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Calico Jack's Bar

Thanks for the detail replies. And yes I like a long walk.

4. Re: Calico Jack's Bar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2012, 17:19
Get answers to your questions about Seven Mile Beach