We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shade at Caribbean Club?

Houston
Level Contributor
318 posts
56 reviews
Save Topic
Shade at Caribbean Club?

My family of 5 couples (parents and 4 siblings with spouses) are considering staying at the Caribbean Club in October. It looks wonderful. Our only concern this point is the lack of shade for the 10 of us. We like to get a spot in the shade on the beach and then venture out to go in the ocean, pool, etc. From all the pictures I have seen of the CC, it doesn't appear that there are too many shady spots. I am hoping someone can give me the scoop! Thanks!

NJ
Level Contributor
1,993 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shade at Caribbean Club?

There are 2 large huts near the pool in addition to 6 umbrellas(at least as of 2 summers ago and from looking at photos they're still present). On the beach itself there are numerous small palapas that comfortably fit 2 chairs underneath. I don't know how many there were but can say that during our trips in January and August, there were always ones still open during the day. I'm not sure if umbrellas were introduced to the beachfront but suggest a quick email to them would get you a reply.

2. Re: Shade at Caribbean Club?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 June 2013, 10:22