We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coralstone Condo Advice Needed

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
39 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Coralstone Condo Advice Needed

I'm about to book a condo at Coral Stone for February, 2013. Traveling with our sons and daughter-in-laws and a 15 month old so taking all the advice for a ground floor unit I am trying to decide between 23 and 21. I need a bathtub in the master bedroom and those are the only ground floor units that have one. Pros and cons for both of them. 23 is a corner unit. 21 has a large flat screen tv which is important to my kids. I need to put a crib in the 2nd bedroom and 23 has a queen and 21 has a king. Don't know if it would fit in the bedroom with a king. Anyone stayed in either of these units or have any advice about the locations or crib. Thanks

NJ
Level Contributor
1,993 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Coralstone Condo Advice Needed

Haven't stayed in either of them but can say out of the two condos based on location I'd go with #23. Reason being it's a corner unit giving you a little wider view. And #21 is directly behind pool. Just don't like hearing activity from pool.

Dallas, TX
Level Contributor
422 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Coralstone Condo Advice Needed

We love the corner units at Coralstone. The extra sunshine and view make the corner units extra special,

Knoxville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
3,688 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Coralstone Condo Advice Needed

I'd suggest contacting Coral Stone directly regarding the crib situation. We've not stayed there but in other places we have stayed, there definitely has not room for a crib and still be able to get in and out of the bed without crawling over something or someone. I too would take the corner unit over the other, not just for the view. It eliminates neighbors on one side and that could be an issue with a young one that needs to nap, etc. As for the big screen TV, IMO your kids (who are obviously not young if they're married) certainly should be able to live without one for a week. I wouldn't let this sway my decision on which unit to rent.

chicago, il
Level Contributor
90 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Coralstone Condo Advice Needed

Call them directly and ask for Corina. She will be able to answer all of your questions. She is wonderful.

5. Re: Coralstone Condo Advice Needed

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 June 2013, 10:17
Get answers to your questions about Seven Mile Beach