We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

4 bedroom condo

St Louis
Level Contributor
14 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
4 bedroom condo

We hope to splurge and take the family of 6 adults and 2 small children to Seven Mile Beach and stay in a condo during June of 2014. Need either a 4 bedroom condo or 2 two bedroom units. We would like calm water and sandy beach for the little ones. We have a $5000 limit for the week on the condo. Any help?

Rhode Island
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman
Level Contributor
5,248 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: 4 bedroom condo

Take a look at London House. Northern part of SMB so you will need a rental car, but it's a nice property with nice beach, pool, etc and short driving distance to grocery store, restaurants, etc.

Grand Cayman
Destination Expert
for Cayman Islands, Grand Cayman, Seven Mile Beach
Level Contributor
1,076 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: 4 bedroom condo

Two 2-bed units at Regal Beach should fit into your price range. I just checked their website. It is in the souther section and even though it is next to the Marriott, it has a wide section of beach (not as wide as northern SMB but does not have the same problems as the Marriott beach) The grounds there are impeccable and there are lots of shops/restaurants within walking distance. Some of the units are more updated than others so you may want to pick specific units. They have a website but you may also find units listed by some owners on vrbo.com. Enjoy Cayman!

Rhode Island
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman
Level Contributor
5,248 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: 4 bedroom condo

Agree Regal Beach condos a good option to Northern SMB ones:-)

St Louis
Level Contributor
14 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: 4 bedroom condo

Thanks,

Regal Beach looks great. I have contacted the manager. This seems like a good fit. I hope it works out.

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
389 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: 4 bedroom condo

did you try vrbo

St Louis
Level Contributor
14 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: 4 bedroom condo

Sure did.

I booked with Regal Beach. Thanks all.

17. Re: 4 bedroom condo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 September 2014, 05:16