We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Heritage Club vs Aqua Bay Club

Beautiful, North...
Level Contributor
251 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Heritage Club vs Aqua Bay Club

Heritage Club vs Aqua Bay Club it is down to these for our final 2 choices!! Has anyone stayed at Heritage Club? I have read posts on here about it, but would love to read a few reviews. I have noticed to 2 major differences is HC has in unit washer & dryers (which i like) and ABC has a jacuzzi. What about the beaches for each? Are they similar? I have read a few times that there can be some rocky areas in front of ABC. Both places look nice and i have found a unit through VRBO at HC that would work for us and is a comparable price to ABC. Insight or opinions?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
2,600 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Heritage Club vs Aqua Bay Club

Two great choices. We have stayed at both. Be aware that the beaches at that part of SMB are changeable....may be rocky one day & smooth and sandy the next in the shallow water. I would not be influenced by the hot tub......the air temp is usually no nice.....just relax in the sea.

Boonville, Missouri
Level Contributor
75 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Heritage Club vs Aqua Bay Club

I am booked at the Heritage Club in March. I found the unit on VRBO and booked through The Heritage Club and they were very easy to work with. I am looking forward to staying there. I will be sure to post a review.

Beautiful, North...
Level Contributor
251 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Heritage Club vs Aqua Bay Club

thanks! cmgparsons: could you tell me what you liked/didn't like about each place? would you by any chance have any pics you would be willing to share?

Boonville, Missouri
Level Contributor
75 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Heritage Club vs Aqua Bay Club

Superspaceystar -The Heritage Club has a facebook page with pics. Also a nice webpage - www.heritageclub.ky We are going to be staying in Unit 19. The owner of that unit has pictures on the facebook page. Also look on VRBO at the 3 units listed there and their pictures. Heritage club is on the more southern end of the northern part of 7 mile beach and has no complexes directly south of it. I thought that was a bonus. Good Luck.

5. Re: Heritage Club vs Aqua Bay Club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 28 November 2014, 16:37
Colorado
Destination Expert
for Seven Mile Beach, Grand Cayman, Crested Butte, Gunnison
Level Contributor
5,960 posts
172 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Heritage Club vs Aqua Bay Club

Welcome to TA Warren, did you do anything else on your trip that you would care to share or did you simply create a TA account (or three) and dig through months and years old posts about Heritage Club to suspiciously promote a single privately owned unit.

Trophy Club, Texas
Destination Expert
for Cayman Islands
Level Contributor
6,518 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Heritage Club vs Aqua Bay Club

Please use the "Report inappropriate content" drop down and select the "Multiple screen names" infringement to address this unfortunate situation.

Massachusetts
Destination Expert
for East End, Grand Cayman
Level Contributor
904 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Heritage Club vs Aqua Bay Club

Spambot reported.

Toronto, Canada
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: Heritage Club vs Aqua Bay Club

Hello Smushie,

Yes during my stay I enjoyed eating out, shopping and seeing attractions as I am not a diver. This was my first visit to Grand Cayman.

Attractions:

I swam with the Dolphins at Dolphin Cove and I also went out to Stingray City. I did not know what to expect and was surprised that it is on a sand bar.

Rum Point- I thought there would be more to see here. I liked walking on the pier and I saw lots of fish and even a few small sharks. I had lunch on the picnic tables at Rum Point and I can recommend the halibut fish and chips.

Camana Bay is beautiful......I loved the mosaic mural on the wall of the lookout tower. I had lunch at Michael's restaurant ...the lion fish sandwich was delicious but the desserts are the best.

Seven Mile Beach-I had Sunday brunch at the Westin and this too was great. A large variety of food from fruit, waffles, shrimp, lamb, beef....everything you can ever imagine. Shopped in the Westin and Marriott and found theses had the nicest t-shirts and gifts to take home to my teenagers.

Georgetown- spent a morning walking around and looking in the shops. Lots of very high end shops and some really junky ones too. The little downtown market had a few tables with crafts but not really my taste. the Harvey Gallery was my highlight of downtown....the artwork upstairs is amazing and we enjoyed lunch in the restaurant as it has a great view. Just down the road we visited a craft and art studio near the big fuel tanks.....I bought some signs from the back room and some historic reproduction photos.....reasonably priced and unique.

These are some of the high lights of my trip while I was staying at Heritage Club. Between the Heritage Club beach, eating out at lunch, seeing the above sites, and shopping...this was about all I could do on my one week stay.

What else would you recommend for my next visit.

WJ

10. Re: Heritage Club vs Aqua Bay Club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 November 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Seven Mile Beach