We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where to eat when staying at the Marriott

New York City, New...
5 posts
Save Topic
where to eat when staying at the Marriott

How are their restaurants? prices? and are there places within walking distance that are better?

Syracuse, New York
Destination Expert
for Seven Mile Beach, West Bay, Syracuse
Level Contributor
3,995 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: where to eat when staying at the Marriott

Since i have never stayed at the Marriott I can't answer your first two questions. However you can find what's close to you by using the interactive maps feature of http://www.caymangoodtaste.com/ - they also include menus, with prices, so you can compare.

Grand Cayman
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman
Level Contributor
9,333 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: where to eat when staying at the Marriott

Better/best is relative. Lots of choices. You can walk over to Camana Bay, XQ's is right there. At the beach bar you can get a fantastic wrap that could feed three at the Marriott so the price is deceptive. Pepino's pizzas are also really yummy. Look at caymangoodtaste.com for ideas as well as caymanrestaurantguide.com. I am not a big fan anymore of Coconut Joe's but haven't been for a while. If you want real time up to date info ask your servers -- they eat at the same places, know when and where chefs have moved to etc. A big big cheer for Craft that just opened. Went there two days running. Karma is another good option. Anyway ask the experts -- I like asking servers rather than the doorman or concierge, they have more inside knowledge and are not beholden to establishments that have given a freebie for a recommendation!

NJ
Level Contributor
81 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: where to eat when staying at the Marriott

Just got back from GC and staying at the Marriott.

You can walk to the following with no issues. Coconut Joes, Cimboco, Ragazzi, a barbecue/steak type place buyt can not recall name, Royal palms, Michaels and anything in Camana Bay, etc

Places that are worth checking out- Eats for breakfast, Crached Conch and Macabuca in West Bay, Casanova in Georgetown

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
2,468 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: where to eat when staying at the Marriott

The bbq/steak place is Lone Star.

5. Re: where to eat when staying at the Marriott

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 April 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Seven Mile Beach