We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aqua Bay Club

McMinnville, Oregon
Level Contributor
28 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Aqua Bay Club

Hi! We are scheduled to arrive in GC on July 29th - So very excited! We are staying at the Aqua Bay Club on SMB and I have seen very little comments/or reviews on this condo. What I have seen has been very good - but was wondering if anyone has stayed here and what your thoughts are on it?! I'm a bit nervous since there are so little reviews. Dealing with them so far has been easy and pleasant, I would just like to read a few more reviews! Thanks!

Annapolis, Maryland
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
Level Contributor
5,034 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Aqua Bay Club

You have no worries, Aqua Bay is a fine property. The units directly face the quiet beach, all units, grounds and the pool are well maintained. We have toured the property a number of times, the only reason we have not stayed there is that they could not accommodate my husband's ham radio antenna. We no longer stay in condos but, if it worked for us, I would not hesitate to stay there. Be sure to have a rental car for the short drive to shops and restaurants, and to tour the island a bit. You should have a wonderful time.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
2,982 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Aqua Bay Club

We stayed at Aqua Bay several years ago & were very satisfied. The property always gets high ratings from the government. & is in a great location.

I would have absolutely no concerns about staying there

Grand Cayman
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman
Level Contributor
9,744 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Aqua Bay Club

I wouldn't worry about the lack of reviews. Some places push their guests hard to write them and other places actually pay for them! In any event you don't know what some one else's standards, experience and expectations are. There are places that have top of close to top billing that should be way further down the list!

Edited: 22 June 2014, 21:13
4. Re: Aqua Bay Club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 June 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Seven Mile Beach
Recent Conversations