We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Snapple

Downingtown...
Level Contributor
227 posts
60 reviews
Save Topic
Snapple

Silly question. Is Snapple iced tea available at Fosters? Or anywhere on SMB? That's my husband's preferred brand, and he'd rather not bring tea bags to brew his own (assuming the condo even has a pitcher). Thanks!

Colorado
Destination Expert
for Seven Mile Beach, Grand Cayman, Crested Butte, Gunnison
Level Contributor
6,556 posts
176 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Snapple

Yes I've seen it among a dozen or so other brands including Arizona and Honest.

iowa
Level Contributor
179 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Snapple

Snapple was not available on the island as of last December--good to see it is now

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
2,991 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Snapple

Great response Smushie. Also, sometimes Kirk has a different selection than Fosters.

I might add hat whenever we travel outside our comfort zone, we should be prepared for and open to trying new foods/drinks/experiences. If you are looking for a particular brand of iced tea, cereal, or whatever, it may be that the store's supply has not yet arrived and you may need to try an alternative. To me, that is part of traveling. If you don't find Snapple, I would hope that that would not ruin your vacation.

Downingtown...
Level Contributor
227 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Snapple

Thanks for the responses! We'll be on the lookout for it this weekend.

Knoxville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
3,755 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Snapple

Agree with cmgparsons. One of the things we look forward to is seeing what different food and beverages we can find in the stores when we travel. If you have special dietary needs, sometime it can be difficult to find what you are used to, but if not, be a little adventuresome!

6. Re: Snapple

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 July 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Seven Mile Beach
Recent Conversations