We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

day trip??

Marina Del Rey, CA
4 posts
Save Topic
day trip??

I would like to take a day trip to Little Cayman from Grand Cayman. Is this possible? I will be 10 my 7th month of pregnancy when I go so I don't want to stay overnight on an island without a big hospital. Are there companies that organize day trips to Little Cayman?

Annapolis, Maryland
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
Level Contributor
4,874 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: day trip??

You would have to arrange your flights to and from Grand Cayman through Cayman Airways. They will fly a small propeller plane to the island since there is no real airport on Little Cayman, just an airstrip. The only tour company on Little Cayman that I am aware of is LCB Tours who could help with an agenda for you when you are on the island. Maybe they can help with flights, also. I can't find a website for them but you can try Email: frontdesk@littlecayman.com, or call toll free: 800-327-3835 for information. I do not have personal experience with them so this is FYI only.

2. Re: day trip??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 February 2010, 07:18
Get answers to your questions about Little Cayman