We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What to do at ST Kitt

Cleveland
Level Contributor
133 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
What to do at ST Kitt

We are going to be on a cruise and will be at St kitt 6/21/13. There will be for of us my wife older son and grand son age 11. We were looking for a 1/2 snorkeling that provided foor open bar and snorkel equipment. We woudl like to find something that is bu the dock where the Carnival docks.

Any good suggestions. Thanks Tom

Edited: 31 May 2013, 21:31
Cleveland
Level Contributor
133 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What to do at ST Kitt

We will be in St Kitt 6/21/13. We were looking for something like a snorkeling trip 1/2 that my has lunch/open bar and all equiipment. Also something to where the Carnival ship docks thanks tom

Nevis
Destination Expert
for Nevis
Level Contributor
6,853 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What to do at ST Kitt

You'll find what you want at these websites:

www.bluewatersafaris.com

www.leewardislandscharters.com

Both leave from the Port Zante Marina which is right next door to where the cruise ships dock (5 minute walk).

You can also book tours here:

http://lizpereirastourstore.shutterfly.com

Cleveland
Level Contributor
133 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What to do at ST Kitt

Thanks a lot, that sure was a big help to me. Thanks Tom

Cleveland
Level Contributor
133 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What to do at ST Kitt

I just want to thank you so very much for the information you gave me on St. Kitt. I'm going to book a snkoreling trip on line at one of the places you told me abot. Can't thank you enough.

I hate to bother you again but you gave me such good informaton on St Kitt but do you have any suggestion on St Maarten. Out ship the Carmival goes there next. Do you have any suggestions. I won't trouble you anymore. Thanks so much Tom K. I hope I could repay the faver.

Nevis
Destination Expert
for Nevis
Level Contributor
6,853 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What to do at ST Kitt

Well, if I were going to St. Martin I'd do the America's Cup (12 Meter) Yacht Challenge: www.12metre.com

It's one of the best excursions on the island.

6. Re: What to do at ST Kitt

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 June 2014, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about St. Kitts and Nevis
More St. Kitts and Nevis Topics