We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

June 16-22

Cincinnati, Ohio...
Level Contributor
69 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
June 16-22

Is anyone here planning to be in St. Kitts the week of 16 June? It would be fun to connect somewhere during the week. We are from Cincinnati, Ohio and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (US), and consist of grandparents (young 60s; mature mid-forties) with granddaughter and niece (both 19). It would be great to meet up!

surrey
Level Contributor
27 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: June 16-22

Ask your question on this St Kitts forum. They are a friendly lot and I'm pretty sure someone will want to meet up!(of course you may have already done so, some of us have different names on different forums!)

http://www.myislands.myeyez.net/

Cincinnati, Ohio...
Level Contributor
69 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: June 16-22

Thanks! Yes, I watch both TA and MyIslands, and post on both boards.

Basseterre, St...
Level Contributor
1,643 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: June 16-22

You'll find a lot of locals and expats liming at The Shiggidy Shack on South Frigate Bay.

Have a great time in St. Kitts.

Basseterre, St...
Level Contributor
1,643 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: June 16-22

Thursday nights are very popular at The Shack. www.mrxshiggidyshack.com

Be sure to post a Trip Report when you return.

Cincinnati, Ohio...
Level Contributor
69 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: June 16-22

You can count on it, Liz. But it would be great to find someone else on this forum who'll actually BE there when we are!

Raleigh, NC
Level Contributor
13 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: June 16-22

My husband & I will be arriving in St kitts on Sat the 14th and leaving the 19th. We're staying at the Marriott. We are from Raleigh, NC (originally from chicago and WV). We've booked the catamaran trip with Leeward island Charters for Tuesday.

California
Level Contributor
2 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: June 16-22

Our party of 6 are arriving on the 15- 22 June. We are all divers except for my daughter. We are from California and Arizona. Ages 57 down to 24. Are staying in the villas. Look out for our group. J Kent

8. Re: June 16-22

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 September 2009, 00:20