We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Duration flight Gatwick-St Kitts

Buggenhout
Level Contributor
4 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Duration flight Gatwick-St Kitts

Hello guys and ladies,

simple questions: we are planning to fly from Gatwick to St Kitts with XL-one. No other alternative apparantly. Read the reviews and they are not to good.....if not to say very bad...

1/ Now, does anyone have experience with this C°, especially for this trip? I read they use old planes. 2/ Is this also true for these journeys?

3/ what is the duraton of the flight inbound and outbound? I read that they make a stop in Antigua going outbound, so there must be a difference in the duration.

thx to all for answering.

grtz

Buggenhout
Level Contributor
4 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Duration flight Gatwick-St Kitts

Hello Geoff,

many thanks for your answer indeed!

I think you covered all the questions and you reassured my wife:-)))

thanks again!

kind regards

Guy

london
Level Contributor
43 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Duration flight Gatwick-St Kitts

we flew on this journey and one other thing is you can hire mini tvs that have 6 top films on them plus other programmes.You can pause them and watch when you want,£10 for the whole flight,well worth it

surrey
Level Contributor
27 posts
138 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Duration flight Gatwick-St Kitts

If you are flying XL-One the mini tvs are free btw.

We flew out XL-one nearly 2 weeks ago and are going home tomorrow (sadly, we love it here on St Kitts). The XL flight was on time and the XL-One seats, food and service were much better than I'd expected. No complaints at all. Fab value for money. I would liken XL-One to the BA World Traveller Plus cabin on BA long haul flights , that's the small cabin between world traveller (economy) and Club, in terms of seats, leg room etc. Oops, my family have just said that they think it's a bit better than WT+, just not as good as Club!

surrey
Level Contributor
27 posts
138 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Duration flight Gatwick-St Kitts

Yes, good guess, I was. Now I'm at home but still thinking of St Kitts. Flight home was on time btw!

5. Re: Duration flight Gatwick-St Kitts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2009, 03:17
Get answers to your questions about St. Kitts
Recent Conversations