We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

kid friendly resort

Johnstone, United...
Level Contributor
281 posts
238 reviews
Save Topic
kid friendly resort

looking for some advise please.

thinking of visiting StKitts with my wife and 9 year old daughter and was wondering which hotels are well suited to keeping kids entertained. We have been offered a great deal for the Royal ST Kitts but were wondering of kids facilities i.e. kids club etc.

many thanks

Dayton, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Dayton
Level Contributor
427 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: kid friendly resort

Try the Marriott, they have a kids club and three pools. They also offered arts and crafts things for the kids to do. If you have a picky eater, the breakfast buffet would be a good idea, many choices

Nevis
Destination Expert
for Nevis
Level Contributor
6,884 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: kid friendly resort

Yes, the Marriott is your best bet if you want a "kid friendly" environment. The resort is geared toward "families", they have a very good children's program and your daughter will find others her own age to interact with on a daily basis. Meanwhile there are plenty of activities for the adults.

The Royal St. Kitts is just an OK resort and geared more toward adults.

Choose the Marriott, you'll be glad you did.

Johnstone, United...
Level Contributor
281 posts
238 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: kid friendly resort

thanks for the quick responses...i'll have a look at the Marriott.

4. Re: kid friendly resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 December 2009, 07:25