We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flights to St. Kitts

Alabama
Level Contributor
703 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Flights to St. Kitts

Hi, 1st time St. Kitts poster. We are interested in visiting this beautiful island for a long weekend (4 nights) in February/March. Our dates are flexible, but I am having the hardest time finding a flight. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. We want to fly from Birmingham thru Atlanta. I've checked on the Delta, AA, and US Air sites b/c I read here that those fly directly into the island. It looks like they only fly on Saturdays, is this right? We are wanting to stay Wed-Sun, or Sat-Wed. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thank you so much!

Edited: 25 November 2009, 17:55
Alabama
Level Contributor
703 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flights to St. Kitts

Murphy's Law: As soon as you post a question on a forum, you find the answer yourself!

I found a flight via Delta for aprox $1000pp...ouch! As much as I would love to, I might have to put off visiting until I can stay a whole week to justify the flight cost.

Nevis
Destination Expert
for Nevis
Level Contributor
6,883 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flights to St. Kitts

Would you consider connecting in Miami? If so, AA has a daily flight to SKB via MIA - leaves MIA around 11:05AM and gets in around 3PM. Perhaps that will work for you.

little rock, AR
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Flights to St. Kitts

We fly USAir from Little Rock (leave at 6 a.m.)to St. Maarten (arrive 3:00 p.m.) and then take WinAir from St. Maarten to either St. Kitts or Nevis. We have taken USAir a few times as well as American, which for the past year have reduced the number of flights into St. Kitts/Nevis, since the Four Seasons has been closed. Fares should be a little better than $1000.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
208 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Flights to St. Kitts

Just FYI - Winair no longer flies into St. Kitts.

little rock, AR
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Flights to St. Kitts

Yes, you are correct, Winair does not fly to SK any longer. We are going to Nevis in January and flying St. Maarten to Nevis on WinAir. However, we are going over to St. Kitts for a few days and we will fly Liat from SK to St. Maarten to catch the USAir flight home. Also I just noted on USAir's website fares are substantially lower than we paid.

6. Re: Flights to St. Kitts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 May 2010, 06:18