We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Questions about The Marriott

Dayton, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Dayton
Level Contributor
434 posts
70 reviews
Save Topic
Questions about The Marriott

Staying at the Mariott the week after Thanksgiving. I was just wondering how the weather might be?

Also does the Marriott still have a liquor store inside the hotel that sells Brinley and other rums?

Does anyone know if they still offer fitness classes and activities at the Marriott?

Poughkeepsie, New...
Level Contributor
540 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Questions about The Marriott

I just returned from the Marriott. The weather was great. beach had seaweed. (see my post below) They have fitness classes and water aerobics They still have a liquor store on the premises I do not know what liquor they have. Jerry

Nevis
Destination Expert
for Nevis
Level Contributor
7,408 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Questions about The Marriott

There's no way to predict NOW what the weather will be the week after Thanksgiving. Generally speaking though, at that time of year you can expect typical tropical weather with daytime temps in the low to mid-80's F., plenty of sun, some breezes and an occasional brief passing shower. In other words, about the same weather as it is all year round.

3. Re: Questions about The Marriott

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2012, 19:19