We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Turtle Beach House Restaurant

USA
Level Contributor
48 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Turtle Beach House Restaurant

HI- can anyone tell me if this restaurant is open? It looks like maybe it now is only private parties?

Thanks!

Nevis
Destination Expert
for Nevis
Level Contributor
6,751 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Turtle Beach House Restaurant

The Beach House Restaurant is closed.

Christophe Harbor, which operates the property has a new restaurant, The Pavilion, up the road opposite the salt pond. Go here for more info: www.christopheharbour.com/explore/dining/

St. Kitts
Level Contributor
407 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Turtle Beach House Restaurant

The Beach House is only open for functions, not for dinner for the general public. The Pavilion is open for dinner to the general public, but asks you make a reservation 2 days in advance. The Pavilion is a gorgeous place. The grounds are spectacular, the infinity pool breathtaking, and the views are like no other restaurant on the island. I would highly recommend it. If you plan to go on a Wed. night, they offer a special menu which includes a complementary rum punch, a chef's small sample, and your choice of appetizer or salad, a main course, and a dessert all for (I think) $38US. It is well worth it. Make sure you go before dark to see the place and enjoy the view.

3. Re: Turtle Beach House Restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 February 2014, 06:15
Get answers to your questions about St. Kitts