We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car rental reservation

Illinois
Level Contributor
252 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Car rental reservation

We would like to rent a car while in St. Kitts. I have submitted the reservation request on-line to Bullseye Car rental twice and sent an e-mail but have not heard back. I tried to reserve a car from Avis but the message on-line was the office was closed due to holiday. We are traveling December 26-January 2nd. Can someone who has booked with Bullseye tell me how you made your reservation? Does anyone know what dates are considered a holiday. Is there another company to try? Any information is appreciated. Thanks!

Nevis
Destination Expert
for Nevis
Level Contributor
6,751 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Car rental reservation

Have you tried calling them? They have a US based phone number you can use: 1-214-257-0553. You'll find it here: http://bullseyecarrental.com/contact.html

You can find lists and contact info for all of the car rental companies on St. Kitts on the following websites:

discover-stkitts-nevis-beaches.com/st-kitts-…

stkittstourism.kn/explore-st-kitts-getting-a…

Not sure when you called Avis or what "holiday" they were taking about. The most recent public holiday was Whit Monday on May 20. You can find a list of Public & Bank Holidays here: qppstudio.net/publicholidays2013/saint_kitts…

Illinois
Level Contributor
252 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Car rental reservation

Thanks for the information. I did hear back after I sent an e-mail. Just a note for others- they only had 2 choices left (mid-sized and Jeep Liberty type) from December 26-January 2nd. Anyone interested in renting may want to book soon.

3. Re: Car rental reservation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 June 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about St. Kitts