We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fine cuisine -St. Kitts.

Rye, New York, USA
Level Contributor
5 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Fine cuisine -St. Kitts.

I would loke rec. for some fine dinner cuisine on St. Kitts. We would like to go out for three to four nice meals. Price is not a consideration. Many thanks.

Nevis
Destination Expert
for Nevis
Level Contributor
7,294 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fine cuisine -St. Kitts.

The recently re-opened Stonewall's, Marshall's and Otley's Plantation are all places where you can have a very nice upscale dinner.

Basseterre, St...
Level Contributor
1,643 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fine cuisine -St. Kitts.

For fine dining I highly recommend Marshalls, Ottley's, and Serendipity.

Stonewall's is more casual.

I went to Marshall's for my birthday in December and was very impressed! The waitress was very attention, food presentation and taste were fabulous. The atmosphere was perfect.

I ate at Serendipity's the year before and was also impressed.

You can read other reviews at www.myislands.myeyez.net

Is this your first time to St. Kitts?

Rye, New York, USA
Level Contributor
5 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fine cuisine -St. Kitts.

Yes. I'll be traveling with my husband and 14 month old daughter. We are staying at the Marriott.

Basseterre, St...
Level Contributor
1,643 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Fine cuisine -St. Kitts.

For shopping, stop by Just in the Sun Boutique located in the Marriott. Great selection of clothes and gift ideas.

Be sure to post a trip report when you return.

Rye, New York, USA
Level Contributor
5 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Fine cuisine -St. Kitts.

Will do.

Rye, New York, USA
Level Contributor
5 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Fine cuisine -St. Kitts.

Can anyone suggest a place to pick up some milk and basic groceries for the baby - do you have organic milk and cheeses on the island? I'll be staying at the Marriott but we will be renting a car.

Basseterre, St...
Level Contributor
1,643 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Fine cuisine -St. Kitts.

You can purchase groceries at Valu Mart - IGA on Wellington Road, or Rams Supermarkets.

Basseterre, St...
Level Contributor
1,643 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Fine cuisine -St. Kitts.

Hours of Operation:

Rams: Monday - Saturdays 9AM-6PM

9AM-7PM in Bird Rock

IGA Mondays - Thursdays

9AM-6PM

Fridays - Saturdays

9AM-8PM

Sundays

9AM-12PM

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
1,039 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Fine cuisine -St. Kitts.

What price range are these 4 restaurants in, per person including a couple of drinks?

St. Kitts
Level Contributor
407 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Fine cuisine -St. Kitts.

Serendipity is on the top of my list. Unfortunately, you cannot take your child to Ottleys for dinner. No children under 12 (I think, but it may be older) are allowed there. Stonewalls is more casual, but the food is fantastic. I had a filet in peppercorn sauce there the other night and it was wonderful - about $29US. Marshalls is also wonderful. For a very casual, kid friendly place, I would recommend Mr. X's Shiggidy Shack. It is right on the beach and the food is great. The best lobster on the island. I hope you and your family have a great time on St. Kitts. By all means, leave the Mariott property and see "the real St. Kitts".

Paula

Get answers to your questions about St. Kitts