We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help-Wedding Photographer Needed

MWN
Houston, TX
Level Contributor
12 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Help-Wedding Photographer Needed

We are getting married in Nevis on Friday, May 11, and have been unable to find a photographer -- does anyone have any suggestions -- either from Nevis or a near-by island that could photograph (still and video) our wedding? Any help would be appreciated as we desperately want photos to show our friends and family at home!

Thanks from a very nervous bride-to-be!

Nevis
Destination Expert
for Nevis
Level Contributor
7,053 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help-Wedding Photographer Needed

Contact Rawlins Photo Lab on Nevis. They may should be able to help you. Phone: 869-469-0198)

If you are staying at a hotel or resort check with the manager or concierge - they will be able to suggest someone who they work with all the time.

New york
Level Contributor
58 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help-Wedding Photographer Needed

Hello,

I got married in Nevis July 2006 in Nisbet Plantation, and the photographer did a great job with very reasonable prices. If you contact Nisbet, I'm sure they can give you his contact info, his name is Erol Pemberton. If you look at the traveler's review of Nisbet plantation and look for my review last year (around late july, early august 2006), you can see some of wedding pics. Good luck!

Nevis
Level Contributor
88 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Help-Wedding Photographer Needed

Yep,

I'll second that ! Errol Pemberton is a great photograher.

Here is the # of his store in Charlestown. 1 869 469 5668. Amelia

Sharyn Peavey
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Help-Wedding Photographer Needed

I am a photographer, curious to know if you hired one yet for may 11.

sharynpeavey.com

Toronto
8 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Help-Wedding Photographer Needed

Nevis Wedding photographer,

His work is the best I have seen in the caribbean.

www.sadiqahamad.com

Nevis
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Help-Wedding Photographer Needed

Errol Pemberton can be reached at his shop at 869-469-5668. Hope this helps. He video and photo'd my friends wedding and was very professional.

7. Re: Help-Wedding Photographer Needed

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 August 2009, 11:19
Get answers to your questions about Nevis