We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sailing/Snorkeling charter for a day?

Which Nevis hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Boulder, CO
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Sailing/Snorkeling charter for a day?

We'll be in Nevis for 20th Anniversary at the end of June. Back in January when I was planning it, I found somewhere a positive review of a couple that would take you sailing for a day on a catamaran, with a nice lunch and lots of stops for snorkeling. Now I can't find that reference. Anyone have any pointers?

Thanks!

Jim

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
206 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Sailing/Snorkeling charter for a day?

I think this may be what you are talking about. I am copying from another post - we are going to be in St. Kitts at the end of June for our 20th anniversary - congrats and have a great time. Hope this helps!

I used Star charters out of Nevis but I'm sure they do SK also. Their website is www.starmonkeys.com . They do half and full day charters, have very reasonable rates, supply food, drinks and snorkeling equip. You just have to bring the lotion. Steve and Irene are the owners/operators and are a blast to hang with.

Nevis
Level Contributor
257 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sailing/Snorkeling charter for a day?

Jim,

Unfortunately I think Steve and Irene of Star Charters are off island for a while but try their number anyway.

If they are unavailable another really good charter is sailnevis.com. Steve and Donna have a 41' sloop which they charter for full and half days or sunset cruises. I've had some great snorkelling trips with them and just like Steve and Irene, the hospitality is fantastic. Try the website or tel 869 665 8453

3. Re: Sailing/Snorkeling charter for a day?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 September 2009, 21:19
Get answers to your questions about Nevis
Recent Conversations