We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New restaurant Mingles opens

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
62 posts
1 review
Save Topic
New restaurant Mingles opens

There is a new restaurant in Nevis!!! In the location of the former Cla Ca Del, is the new "Mingles" restaurant. It serves up a local 3 course dinner menu, with classics like; BBQ Spare Ribs, Baked Foil Chicken, Curried Mutton. Prices are between 50-65EC and includes a starter and dessert. I have not eaten here yet, but it is nice to see a new local restaurant open.

I will give them a few weeks for them to work out the bugs of opening and then try them out. But I know the cooks there and they are very talented and great people. So I'm sure it will be great!!

Nevis
Level Contributor
258 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New restaurant Mingles opens

Jason

Haven't yet tried out Mingles but we did try the even newer restaurant Young's in town.

We always said we wouldn't come to Nevis to eat chinese but Young's looked`so different we thought we'd give it a try.

The food was great. Chilli prawns, sweet & sour chicken, all the usual suspects, were well presented, fresh and perfectly spiced.

It was a lot more expensive than it's island competition though. 3 Spring rolls, 2 dishes, 1 bowl of rice, 2 glasses wine and a beer came to $90 US. Not cheap but still good.

Get answers to your questions about Nevis
Recent Conversations