We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gallipot

Which Nevis hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Stamford...
Level Contributor
320 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Gallipot

Does anyone have an email address for Gallipot? Need to find out when they close for the season and what nights they serve dinner.

Thanks

Nevis
Destination Expert
for Nevis
Level Contributor
6,887 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gallipot

Gallipot is open Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays for breakfast, lunch and dinner and on Sundays for breakfast and brunch.

A couple of weeks ago the owners told me they will be "closing for the season" at the end of this month (May). They are scheduled to reopen toward the end of October.

Stamford...
Level Contributor
320 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Gallipot

Oh well. Is there any way to reach out to them to see if their plans have changed?

Boston...
Level Contributor
7,166 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Gallipot

You can call them when you get to Nevis but I think they close for these dates every year.

Nevis
Destination Expert
for Nevis
Level Contributor
6,887 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Gallipot

If it helps their phone # is 869-469-8230.

Although I haven't personally spoken to the owners in the past few days about their closing date I doubt their plans have changed as they are going to be spending the summer in England and have been eagerly anticipating the trip.

5. Re: Gallipot

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 May 2014, 06:17