We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rumours - truly caribbean

Nevis
Level Contributor
257 posts
59 reviews
Save Topic
Rumours - truly caribbean

Yesterday we tried the Friday Night Caribbean Buffet at Rumours.

It was the best caribbean food I've tasted on the island. Not a fancy affair but enough meat, fish and vegetable dishes to entice us back to the buffet table for 3 visits!!

The dishes are true caribbean with a goat water that I would have been happy with as a main course. Chef Alex also produced a Sousse and Jerk pork that's not to be missed.

If you go make sure you ask for your 'included' ice cream. It's not always offered. We had the banana flavour and the peanut. Both were delicious.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
62 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Rumours - truly caribbean

Nile,

So glad you found this place!! This is why I don't even try to put local food on our menu. This is truly a great experience if you wish to have "true " local food in a very nice way.

Chef Alex is a great chef and so is his restaurant.

Basseterre, St...
Level Contributor
1,643 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rumours - truly caribbean

You should post your review at www.myislands.myeyez.net

Your feedback is helpful to future visitors. :)

3. Re: Rumours - truly caribbean

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 August 2009, 16:20
Get answers to your questions about Nevis