We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bananas Restaurant

Dundas
Level Contributor
109 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Bananas Restaurant

Just over a week until we arrive in Nevis. Last year, we never made it to Bananas, a situation we hope to rectify on this visit. From reviews on Tripadvisor it seems that Bananas is now open for lunch. Is this still the case? I can find no mention of it on their web site.

Nevis
Destination Expert
for Nevis
Level Contributor
7,054 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bananas Restaurant

Yes, they are open for lunch as well as dinner.

Dundas
Level Contributor
109 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bananas Restaurant

Thank you again, CaribSurfer. You are the fount of all Nevisian knowledge.

brit in west Indies
Level Contributor
26 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bananas Restaurant

Bananas IS open for lunch and dinner ...closed on thursdays ...sorry its not on our Web site...thought it was ..I will have to check that!!

Dundas
Level Contributor
109 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bananas Restaurant

I could have missed it! We are very much looking forward to visiting your restaurant as we have heard such good things about it. Also, I am an English Gillian, too, albeit one who lives in Canada now.

5. Re: Bananas Restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 January 2015, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Nevis