We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just changed flight, 1 day early, overnight on ST Kitts?

Silverdale...
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Topic
Just changed flight, 1 day early, overnight on ST Kitts?

Terrible weather in the Pacific NW changed our travel plans.

Rerouted our flight and are lucky enough to add a full day to our itinerary on the islands...

We could probably get an extra night at our place on Nevis, but this could save us the day trip we were planning to St Kitts, instead, now we will just spend the first day and night on St. Kitts.

So we need a nice comfortable, not expensive place for one night on St Kitts.

This will be this coming Sunday... any suggestions while I am surfing the net?

Satellite Beach...
Level Contributor
55 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Just changed flight, 1 day early, overnight on ST Kitts?

Hard to find a "not expensive place" in the Caribbean, especially at this time of year. My two choices have no availability so I would go with the Marriott. St Kitts is a great island to traverse. Hire a driver and let him show you around. As for Nevis, love that little slice of heaven. If you are a golfer, play the course, teeing off right at the Four Seasons. You might even attract your own gallery, as I did, a herd of about 30 goats.

Silverdale...
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Just changed flight, 1 day early, overnight on ST Kitts?

Thanks for the suggestion, I should have given a bit more info...

Really not into the big glitzy resort stuff (the main reason we are spending most of our vacation on Nevis).

So the Marriott is definitely not our style...

How about a nice little bed and breakfast? Any recommendations?

Satellite Beach...
Level Contributor
55 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Just changed flight, 1 day early, overnight on ST Kitts?

My two suggestions are Ottley's Plantation or Golden Lemon. They are always booked solid this time of year hence my comment about no availability. I cannot speak to other properties so will not recommend them. Sorry. One suggestion. If you can call Ottley's Plantation to inquire about last minute cancellations etc., there just might be something for you. The owner is very gracious to accommodate if he can. No B&B's.

Silverdale...
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Just changed flight, 1 day early, overnight on ST Kitts?

Thanks Wally, yeah I saw they were booked but didn't try to contact them....

Any other thoughts gang?

Silverdale...
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Just changed flight, 1 day early, overnight on ST Kitts?

We got a room at Timothy Beach, looks like a perfect spot for us, thanks gang!

Roger L

6. Re: Just changed flight, 1 day early, overnight on ST Kitts?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 February 2015, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Nevis
Recent Conversations