We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I could use ween 3 very different villas

Which Nevis hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Minneapolis, MN
Level Contributor
13 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
I could use ween 3 very different villas

Hi All!

Would love for people to weigh in...we're looking at three Villas:

--Butler's

--Too Much Nice

--Oasis

We enjoy villas that are a bit off the beaten path, but within walking distance to a restaurant or bar. I do get overheated at times (I'm from Minnesota and take awhile to get adjusted to the heat) so airconditioning in some rooms or a nice constant breeze is optimal. Any insights anyone has would be helpful. All are beautiful and we are not particularly hard to please but are looking for some true R&R for our busy lives.

Thank you in advance!

Jackie Leighton

Edited: 17 February 2014, 03:22
Minneapolis, MN
Level Contributor
13 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I could use ween 3 very different villas

Okay, major typo...I meant I could use your help choosing between 3 very different villas...chalk it up to fat fingers!

Sidney, Canada
Level Contributor
267 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: I could use ween 3 very different villas

Jackie you need to let us know: How many in your party? When are you planning to arrive? How long do you intend on staying? Any kids or elderly involved?

We (just the two of us) vacation regularly on Nevis in a villa...its the only way to go!

Cheers, Richard.

Sidney, Canada
Level Contributor
267 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: I could use ween 3 very different villas

Oops...I should have read the next posts. CaribSurfer is, as usual, providing you with excellent advice.

Cheers, Richard.

Minneapolis, MN
Level Contributor
13 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: I could use ween 3 very different villas

Thanks for the reply Richard! Any other opinions on the homes?

There are just two of us, my husband and I. We're in our 40's, we'll be traveling in June for 10 days, love to experience something special and not a cookie cutter type of home. We like homes off the beaten path but close enough to walk or take a short drive to a local watering hole or restaurant.

We are leaning towards Butler's, our only concern was the A/C, however it sounds like the winds are decent on this side of the island (we're okay with being somewhat remote as well). A great place to experience outweighs walking distance for us. We love to hike best over water sports.

Any additional thoughts you have are appreciated! Thank you!

5. Re: I could use ween 3 very different villas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 February 2015, 06:19