We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wincent's phone number?

Which Nevis hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Boston
Level Contributor
137 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Wincent's phone number?

Wincent was recommended as a way to get from St. Kitts to Nevis upon our Friday arrival. I've searched the forum and can't find contact information. Anyone have his phone number?

Nevis
Destination Expert
for Nevis
Level Contributor
6,850 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wincent's phone number?

Winsent's phone numbers: 869-662-7081 and 869-662-1762

If he can't do the trip for you contact:

Coby on Sea Brat: 869-662-9166

Clevin on Black Fin: 869-663-3301

St. Louis, MO
Level Contributor
2,496 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wincent's phone number?

Do these fellows offer transportation to Nevis and back for those who aren't looking for an excursion but who want more control over what time they would like to depart Nevis w/out having to be tied to ferry times?

If so, any idea of the cost pp? Thanks for any info!

Boston
Level Contributor
137 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Wincent's phone number?

Thanks Caribsurfer. We've had a small change in plans and will be using Seamoss and Coby.

mlbcruiser, not only will you have more flexibility, but using a water taxi will also be a much faster trip across the narrows. I don't recall the pricing but I'll try to post the cost once we arrive in Nevis.

Nevis
Destination Expert
for Nevis
Level Contributor
6,850 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wincent's phone number?

Price is around $85US each way for up to 4 people. If you have 5 or more in your group you'll pay a per person rate of around $20US.

To mlbcruiser - Yes, these are the water taxi captains. They will pick you up at the Reggae Beach Bar dock on Cockleshell Beach and drop you off at Oualie Beach on Nevis. You have to also factor in the cost of the taxi from the St. Kitts Airport to Reggae Beach - that will run you about $30US each way for up to 4 people. If 5 or more in your group you'll pay a per person rate of around $7US. Obviously, you reverse the process if going from Nevis to St. Kitts.

St. Louis, MO
Level Contributor
2,496 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Wincent's phone number?

Thanks for the great info. Very helpful! And I would appreciate hearing about your experience, BillNearBoston.

Edited: 27 February 2014, 06:47
6. Re: Wincent's phone number?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 March 2015, 06:20