We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help with Restaurant Ideas

Level Contributor
10 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Help with Restaurant Ideas

We are just about ready for our trip to Nevis. I am so excited!

I would like to know if Pemo's, Le Bistro, The Patio and Sunrise Beach Club are currently open for dinner. I realize things change on island and we may have to telephone for specific days and times.

We have reservations for Mill Privee, Bananas and Mt. Nevis Hotel and are hoping to include Lime, Rodney's Cuisine, Double Deuce and the Water Dept. BBQ in our plans. Oh and of course, a few Killer Bees at Sunshine's.

Are there any others that we absolutely try should not miss?

Thank you all for your help.

Nevis
Destination Expert
for Nevis
Level Contributor
7,062 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help with Restaurant Ideas

Le Bistro has been closed for years.

The Patio is not open for dinner.

Sunrise Beach Bar is is only open for dinner a few evenings each week - not sure exact days (seems to be a bit sporadic) but think Wed, Thur & Fri. are usually good bets.

Sorry, haven't been to Pemo's in quite some time so I don't know hours of operation.

Level Contributor
10 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help with Restaurant Ideas

Thank you so much for the information. I can adjust my plans accordingly.

Boston...
Level Contributor
7,412 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Help with Restaurant Ideas

Consider the Wednesday night West Indian buffet at the Hermitage. There is barbecued pork, with many local side dishes and fish offerings. Great food!

Nevis
Level Contributor
257 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Help with Restaurant Ideas

Sunrise is closed until next season.

1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Help with Restaurant Ideas

Agree with the Hermitage West Indian dinner on Wednesday's. An incredible spread of delicious food with a range of flavors that stuns the senses. Mem's makes a good goat water and I know it sounds crazy but some of the best pizza we have ever eaten! Seafood Madness served me the best fish dinner I ever had but have been there a number of times and must say the food varied. Sunshine's has a great BBQ chicken but water department is my favorite.

6. Re: Help with Restaurant Ideas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 July 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Nevis