We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boat to Four Seasons

NYC
Level Contributor
6 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Boat to Four Seasons

My wife and I are staying at the Four Seasons in October. Is their $95 roundtrip transfer to the only way to get to the hotel from the St Kitts airport or are there more economical methods?

Nevis
Level Contributor
88 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Boat to Four Seasons

Greeting and welcome to the forum.

An alternative to the $95 is to take a cab from the airport to the ferry terminal in Basseterre the capital and then board one of the public ferry's. When you add up the cost of the taxi to the ferry terminal, the cost of the ferry ride over, and again the cost of a cab to Four Seasons Resort, you will end up paying close to that $95 round trip. Hope this helps. Amelia

NYC
Level Contributor
6 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Boat to Four Seasons

Many thanks!!

3. Re: Boat to Four Seasons

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 September 2006, 13:30
Nevis
Level Contributor
257 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Boat to Four Seasons

Is your $95 US currency, and per person?

The airport taxi ride is $25EC each way for the cab and two return ferry tickets would cost $64EC. 4S should collect you from Charlestown ferry terminal. A total return cost for two of $89EC or $33US !

The terminal at Basseterre can sometimes be a bit hectic but I always enjoy the public ferry trip as it adds island flavour.

Gallipot restaurant do private charters at rates far more favourable than those already quoted. It may be more this coming season but I was quoted just $75US last year. +869 469 8230

Nevis
Level Contributor
88 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Boat to Four Seasons

For comfort and ease after a long flight i would definatley take the Four Seasons Ferry transfer over. The ferry terminal in St Kitts can be a bit daunting and is not always a good start to a vacation.

Basseterre, St...
Level Contributor
1,643 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Boat to Four Seasons

You can also take a water taxi from Turtle Beach in St. Kitts to Nevis.

Contact Gary@caribsurf.com for rates.

7. Re: Boat to Four Seasons

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 August 2009, 15:15
Get answers to your questions about Nevis
Recent Conversations