We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to get there from here

Ottawa
Level Contributor
62 posts
Save Topic
How to get there from here

Hi,

How do I get to St.Vincent and the Grenadines from say Ottawa, Toronto or Montreal? Would I take a flight to Grenada (I believe there are charters from Toronto only) and then from there fly? over to the Grenadines?

TIA!

Nevis
Destination Expert
for Nevis
Level Contributor
7,006 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How to get there from here

While going through Grenada is doable you may find it easier to get to St. Vincent and many of the Grenadines by connecting through Barbados.

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
804 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How to get there from here

Try Air Jamaica. I believe they have a partnership with AirCanada. I prefer flying into Grenada. There are also connections thru Trinidad. You also have the option of a connecting flight on SVG Air

World
Level Contributor
2,000 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How to get there from here

An easy option is to take a 6 a.m. AC flight out of Ottawa connecting with the 8.30 or 9 a.m. AC flight out of Toronto to Barbados. You'll arrive around 3'ish. From there take LIAT to St. Vincent and ferry across to Bequia or fly SVG Air direct to Bequia. You'll be in Bequia by 5.30 p.m. or earlier if you go by SVG. OTOH could be there by 8.30 p.m. or 9 if LIAT is on time (or you could spend the night on St. Vincent and ferry across the next morning).

Pickering, Canada
Level Contributor
1,077 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How to get there from here

try Caribbean Air to Trinidad, 2 flights a day. We travel on the 11:15pm flight, overnight, and catch the Liat flight at 8:30am for St. Vincent. Check the rates for the best price Caribbean Air or Air Canada to Barbados then Liat to St. Vincent.

Pickering, Canada
Level Contributor
1,077 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: How to get there from here

these flights would be out of Toronto.

World
Level Contributor
974 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: How to get there from here

Depending on how many in your party but the most straight forward is Toronto or Montreal to Barbados and then Liat to St Vincent (if that is where you are going in the Grenadines) if you are going else where there are other short hall flight options.

From Toronto Air Canada flies to Barbados every day and twice several days a week. West Jet and Air Transat also fly Toronto Barbados. I know that Air Canada also flies Montreal Barbados though I am not sure of the schedule.

7. Re: How to get there from here

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 October 2009, 07:19
Get answers to your questions about St. Vincent and the...