We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymooon of our dreams - Palm Island?

Naperville, Illinois
12 posts
Save Topic
Honeymooon of our dreams - Palm Island?

Hello! I was wondering if someone could PLEASE help point me in the right direction as my head is spinning!!! My fiance and I are getting married in June 2014 and are looking forward to the honeymoon of our dreams. I have been looking at various destinations now for the past two months and I'm starting to go crazy with all the options out there. We stayed at the Excellence in Riviera Maya last Summer and loved it. While that was fun and kind of a last minute trip we would like to go somewhere we don't think we will necessarily ever go to again (aka no Riviera Maya/Cancun). Also somewhere not as big/crowded would be ideal. We would like to go somewhere all inclusive with no children. We plan on going for 8 - 10 days and our budget is about 8K (with flight from Chicago). We both love good food and cocktails and laying out by the pool. I know that we would like to do a few different excursions but mostly stay on the property and relax. Palm Island in the Grenadines is at the top of our list at the moment although our options are still open. Anyone who has been to Palm Island - Do you think this would be a good fit for us? I have read nothing but great reviews... Any feedback would be greatly appreciated, Thanks!

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Bequia, St. Vincent
Level Contributor
1,370 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Honeymooon of our dreams - Palm Island?

Palm would probably meet those specifications. You could alos look at Petite St Vincent.

Naperville, Illinois
12 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Honeymooon of our dreams - Palm Island?

Thanks for the feedback dwhopper, looks absolutely breathtaking... I may be wrong but are drinks not included at PSV?

JENSEN BEACH
Level Contributor
10,851 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Honeymooon of our dreams - Palm Island?

If I had 8-10 days I think I would spend 2 to 3 nights on the lovely Island of Grenada and a week on Palm. Palm Island is lovely but a week is probably enough as it is only the Resort. Grenada would give you an opportunity to see a different Island and beaches, waterfalls etc. Easy to fly through Grenada rather than the more popular Barbados connection. Grenada has some awesome lodging and dining options and is very close via air to Union Island where the Palm Island launch meets guests.

Naperville, Illinois
12 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Honeymooon of our dreams - Palm Island?

Thanks so much for the feedback obxpat. I will look into Grenada!!!

5. Re: Honeymooon of our dreams - Palm Island?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 November 2014, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about St. Vincent and the...