We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Petit St. Vincent Resort weather in April?

Philadelphia
1 post
Save Topic
Petit St. Vincent Resort weather in April?

I'm planning a trip to Petit St. Vincent during the second week of April. Has anyone been to this resort/island during this time period to report on the weather? Sunshine quantity? Rain? Bugs?

Huntington, West...
Level Contributor
308 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Petit St. Vincent Resort weather in April?

We have visited PSV twice, both times were the end of May. The first time it was in an usually dry period, and the second time was an unusually wet period!

The sun was quite strong both times, as you would expect.

We haven't had any problem with bugs either time.

Vancouver Island
Level Contributor
49 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Petit St. Vincent Resort weather in April?

we anchored our sailboat off P.S.V.during the first week of May a couple of years ago. it was blowing 30 at 11 at night and was still too warm for anything other than a bathing suit. It is absolutely beautiful, we didn't have any rain during that time and the sun is very intense. take a good hat and lots of sun screen, you are going to a beautiful island

Alabama
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Petit St. Vincent Resort weather in April?

I will be staying at Petit St. Vincent 20 thru 27 March, upon my return I will I will post a weather report and any other usefull info.

Alabama
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Petit St. Vincent Resort weather in April?

I will be staying at Petit St. Vincent from 20 to 27 March, I will let you know upon my return how the weather was.

Get answers to your questions about St. Vincent