We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Slicricky

Connecticut
Level Contributor
351 posts
Save Topic
Slicricky

So you knocking my beloved Giants now? LOL. Have you come up with any day trips. I've done both that the Friendship Rose trips that are being offered during my stay. I emailed Crescent Inn because last year they were doing a boat trip to those little isles (I forgot their names) but they haven't responded yet.

Pickering, Canada
Level Contributor
1,077 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Slicricky

GO Giants GO!!! Michael's Tours goes to Balliceau Island and they do a BBQ if you want. They are on the Bequia.net web page.

Connecticut
Level Contributor
351 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Slicricky

I just received a reply from Crescent. But they inquired about the number in our party so I replied w/ quote for a party of 2, 4, and 6. I'll keep the board posted w/ fee quotes and what they offering once I receive the final reply.

GO GIANTS - we are on a winning streak. Yippie.

3. Re: Slicricky

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 September 2009, 04:18