We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

quotes

Pickering, Canada
Level Contributor
1,077 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
quotes

I know this does not have anything to do with travel but does anyoneknowwho said(buy land there not making it any more) thanks

St.Vincent & the...
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: quotes

I think the quote is "buy land, they are not making it any more" a phrase that's been around the

Caribbean for donkey years.

redseaglass
9 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: quotes

It was an American that said "Buy land, they are not making it anymore"....Mark Twain

World
Level Contributor
991 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: quotes

Buy land. They ain't making any more of the stuff.

Will Rogers

A Google search of this phrase turns up both Mark Twain and Will Rogers as the person who coined it.

Bequia
Destination Expert
for Bequia
Level Contributor
1,963 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: quotes

Does this in any way indicate that the Bequia bug has got you in it's grips that you are looking to buy your own little piece of paradise?

I'm glad that Ricardo's bites are healing and that the episode hasn't slowed him down any...

Liz

5. Re: quotes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 September 2009, 18:20
Get answers to your questions about Bequia
Recent Conversations