We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bequia local nightlife

NW
2 posts
Save Topic
Bequia local nightlife

So, if the Penthouse is near Devil's table, am I right in thinking I need to arrange to stay in Port Elizabeth, Admirality Bay, and is this the best area to stay on the island as it's livelier?

World
Level Contributor
1,999 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bequia local nightlife

probably, if nightlife is your main interest. If so, the Frangipani would be a great choice for a place to stay...very social, great staff, good food, pleasant accommodation with a range of price points. Also check out nearby Whaleboner and Gingerbread. They are all on the waterfront Belmont Walkway, about 10 minutes walk from Devil's Table and other action (and the site of action themselves). Or, if you want to be in the middle of town, consider Julie and Isola's guesthouse on the Back Street. There are also some self-catering apartments in Port Elizabeth.

Pickering, Canada
Level Contributor
1,077 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bequia local nightlife

We just got back from a 3 month stay.If your looking for clean inexpensive the cottage we stayed in might be a good choice.How many of you are going And what is your price range.This cottage is a 3 minute walk to the devils table CoCos the sallors pub and the penthouse and the ferry dock.

Connecticut
Level Contributor
351 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Bequia local nightlife

And where is your trip report. Hope you and Mabel are fine.

Pickering, Canada
Level Contributor
1,077 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bequia local nightlife

Hi Pattie we are just fine.Im trying to motivate Mabel to write the trip report but I think she has a dose of Bequiaitis.Hope she gets over it soon. I know ther are folks out in Bequialand waiting with bated breath for our report. LOL. Ricardo

5. Re: Bequia local nightlife

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 September 2009, 05:23