We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

nygiantsfan

Pickering, Canada
Level Contributor
1,077 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
nygiantsfan

hey Pattie did you get our pm?

Connecticut
Level Contributor
351 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: nygiantsfan

Yes, and I replied back, obviously you didn't get it. I would much rather prefer your suggestion!!!!!!!!!! I would fly JFK to Barbados, Barbados to Union. Union YOUR WAY to Bequia. I absolutely refuse to fly into St. Vincent and ferry over. THAT IS ABSOLUTELY OUT OF THE QUESTION AND WON'T CONSIDER IT. I would only need two days in Union to do the two boat trips I want to do instead of three if we can get Scott and I from Union to Bequia YOUR WAY. We need this PM to start working. Do you still have my real email address? If so, email me there. Hope you and Mabel are well. I have my first barrel race with Jake Thursday. I just started practicing him today since last October. If I can keep the nerves down, I think I can beat them!!!! He's ready to rock and roll this year. My retired "old man" made his first run Friday night with a little girl who has been riding him since she was three. No one and I mean no one, even me, thought he had it in him still. He's got heart.

Pickering, Canada
Level Contributor
1,077 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: nygiantsfan

got your pm and will respond shortly. Everything seems to be working .Also have your e-mail.R&M

3. Re: nygiantsfan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 September 2009, 07:17