We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family

Boise, Idaho
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Family

I am looking for Ollivierries that live on the island. my mother was an ollivierre that moved to Trinidad years ago and have since passes. i would like to reconnect with family since I now have children of my own and they are asking about their family. My e-mail address is springer502003@yahoo.com

Pickering, Canada
Level Contributor
1,077 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Family

get in touch with Noel he is a taxi service and an Ollivierre phone#784-593-7222 email oliver1@vincysurf.com i think he will help you. Tell him ricardo said HI.

UK
Level Contributor
578 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Family

Hi. You might have already tried this - but you can look up numbers in the SVG White Pages Online.

Link below

stvincentyp.com/whitesearch.html…

Be prepared for literally hundreds of Ollivierre's on Bequia - not to mention many more who are family but don't necessarily carry the name. Wishing you a happy search !

UK
Level Contributor
578 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Family

Should of course have mentioned the most famous member of the Ollivierre family - the great whaler Athneal who passed away in 2000.

Here is some film of him, along with the soundtrack of a song written about him. He was, still is, a Bequia legend. I don't think he had children, but certainly has extended family still living in Paget Farm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJFIZNKcShs

If you Google 'Athneal Ollivierre Bequia' you will find many references to him including several obituaries which will give you some history of that branch of the family.

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
213 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Family

There are many Ollivierres in Paget Farm; just look in the phone book. A great family!

5. Re: Family

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 January 2010, 06:20