We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

nfl football

Pickering, Canada
Level Contributor
1,077 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
nfl football

big football bash at papas(the old timber house) tomorrow and sunday starting at 1.30 pm till ??? division titles. beers and finger foods.Big screen TV.Wagering.

Pickering, Canada
Level Contributor
1,077 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: nfl football

made a mistake on the football times. saturdays games are at 5.30 pm and 9pm. sundays games are at 2pm and 5.30pm.sorry for the error.

Pickering, Canada
Level Contributor
1,077 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: nfl football

football bash at Papas , a huge success. Over 40 fans. Will continue next saturday and Sunday. OUCH

Bequia
Destination Expert
for Bequia
Level Contributor
1,894 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: nfl football

hey ricky...did you happen to notice at Pappas, do they have a list of what foods they are going to have for sale in their delicatessen?

Pickering, Canada
Level Contributor
1,077 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: nfl football

No, but i will check for you.

JENSEN BEACH
Level Contributor
10,897 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: nfl football

Ricardo.....please wear orange and shout "GO BEARS". We will be in Chicago and it is predicted to be 17 degrees!! That is OUCH....I'll think of all of you on the Belmont walkway in shorts and t shirts with cold beverages fondly!!!!

Bequia
Level Contributor
43 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: nfl football

Do you know what time the Bears/Packer game is tomorrow (Sunday).

Pickering, Canada
Level Contributor
1,077 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: nfl football

packers and bears at 4pm at Papas big screen tv

JENSEN BEACH
Level Contributor
10,897 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: nfl football

Yikes!! Weather update for Chicago 18 degrees......just to make myself more brrrrrrrrrrrr.....what's the temp in Bequia? I'm thinking....SELL the tickets, visit a Chicago Pub and give Rum Punch w/ a grate of nutmeg lessons ;- ) after asking them to turn UP the thermostat!

Bequia
Destination Expert
for Bequia
Level Contributor
1,894 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: nfl football

because you asked...it's 84F...bright and sunny, little puffy white clouds...winds 15mph out of the east...a lovely day in Bequia...because we've been having rains still, Bequia is still lush and green...

JENSEN BEACH
Level Contributor
10,897 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: nfl football

Sounds like another incredibly lovely day! Enjoy