We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Papa's Italian night & St. Patrick's Day (2 separate items).

Toronto, Ontario
Level Contributor
919 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Papa's Italian night & St. Patrick's Day (2 separate items).

Anybody going to Papa's for mama's Italian night on Wednesday?

Also, does anything special happen for St. Paddy's day on the island & if so where?

p.s., Bfor, welcome to the island--hope your flights went well!

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Bequia, St. Vincent
Level Contributor
1,494 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Papa's Italian night & St. Patrick's Day (2 separate items).

Stumbled onto Papa's Italian night a few weeks back. Really enjoyed the food. Hope you have as good a meal we had.

Selah, Washington
Level Contributor
53 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Papa's Italian night & St. Patrick's Day (2 separate items).

Thanks, we did make it here with no difficulties. Enjoyed our day on Barbados, weather was fantastic it is so great to be warm. Arrived around 2 were taken to our villa, then we set out on foot to get our bearings. Found out it was a holiday, Hero's Day and both supermarkets were closed. We had a wonderful lunch at Gingerbread, I had the tuna salad plate and the lettuce was so fresh. I asked my husband how they were able to keep the lettuce and he said that someone was growing it for them. No kidding 20 minutes later a young man walked in carrying a plastic sack filled with fresh picked lettuce, We did manage to pick up some items at a couple of small markets, so has I type this we are sitting on the deck drinking a martini, my husband toasted some bread and roasted some garlic and we found some goat cheese so he made up some crustini, yummy how could you ask for any thing else??? We are scheduled to dive tomorrow afternoon with Dive Bequia and then we made reservations at Jacks for tomorrow night for their beach barbeque. Pretty tough day huh!!!

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
351 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Papa's Italian night & St. Patrick's Day (2 separate items).

St Patricks Day falls on a Thursday this year, which traditionally is Jump Up night at the Frangi. Few places want to comepete with that so I don't if anyone will bother will specific St Patrick's Day celebrations this year - I certainly haven't heard of any.....yet. That said there was a good night at Baj last year.

CANADA
Level Contributor
160 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Papa's Italian night & St. Patrick's Day (2 separate items).

Pretty sure SlicRicky is cooking up something at Baj's again this yr.

Pickering, Canada
Level Contributor
1,077 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Papa's Italian night & St. Patrick's Day (2 separate items).

St patricks day will be held at Bajas.Last year we had over 100 green people showed up.If you want a great evening show up at 7 pm. The frangi will not be competition for this bash.Wear green and bring your own music makers.

6. Re: Papa's Italian night & St. Patrick's Day (2 separate items).

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2012, 11:18
Get answers to your questions about Bequia
Recent Conversations