We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Yacht charters

sheffield
Level Contributor
14 posts
60 reviews
Save Topic
Yacht charters

We want to charter a yacht from Bequai for 3 nights to take us to Mayreau. Tobago Keys, Union Island. There are 4 of us and we want to sail in comfort. Does anyone have any contacts for such a trip for next year. It will need to be crewed and we would prefer it to be just the 4 of us on board. Willing to pay for the comfort etc

Mentioned in this post
Tobago
Tobago
Trinidad and Tobago
Union Island
Union Island
61 Reviews
St. Vincent and the Grenadines
JENSEN BEACH
Level Contributor
11,157 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Yacht charters

You might want to read the April 21 post "Catamaran Charter" since there were some recommendations for contacts there.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
67 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Yacht charters

you could try barefoot on the mainland saint vincent .They have various size boats.however depending on season may not charter for less than a full week.As an experienced sailor i think the key is to get the right skipper.If you get that right you will have a fantastic time.I know a couple of skippers who you could contact by email and get some ideas of itinery etc.

regards Alan also from sheffield (UK)

Bequia
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Yacht charters

Try Duff & Chris from the yatch Sudiki email sailsudiki@aol.com check out website or check bequia this week they run an add... we had a great 3 days with them.

Andy from Bequia but lived in Dinnington (sheffield UK)

Mentioned in this post
Bequia
Bequia
St. Vincent and the Grenadines
Homer, Alaska
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Yacht charters

I sailed with Duff and Chris on Sudiki and had a great time also.

Homer, Alaska
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Yacht charters

I sailed with Duff and Chris on Sudiki and had a great time also.

6. Re: Yacht charters

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 October 2012, 18:18
Get answers to your questions about Bequia