We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Socony

Connecticut
Level Contributor
354 posts
Save Topic
Socony

I know this is a travel forum, but......I already tried googling. Does anyone know where I can find the words to Socony's song - Only in Bequia? I absolutely love it.

World
Level Contributor
2,007 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Socony

here you go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GgSmaXW-Ic

East Hampton, New...
Level Contributor
124 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Socony

Giantsfan, this is from the back of his tshirt that we got a couple years ago.

Only in Bequia

" While Mr. Buffet is wasting away I'll be chilling in sweet Bequia living above the poverty line in paradise and until God is ready for me Bequia is where I'll be living above the poverty line in style" - Raphael Holder

Gotta love it!!

Connecticut
Level Contributor
354 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Socony

Thanks. I got the chorus down pat, but not the rest. Curiousx, the version on Bequia.net (gallery section) by far tops the youtube version.

Edited: 19 April 2013, 21:42
World
Level Contributor
2,007 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Socony

thanks - good to know

JENSEN BEACH
Level Contributor
11,006 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Socony

Not sure where you can buy His CD but I have 2 that I purchased a few years back. Both have the song (each version a little dif but words the same). Never fails to make me smile!

6. Re: Socony

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 April 2014, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Bequia