We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Upper Crust Bequia

New York
Level Contributor
47 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Upper Crust Bequia

I've been meaning to post about the Upper Crust ever since I returned from my recent trip, and am finally getting around to it. Indra and Andy run a great operation and I highly recommend using their services. The food is great (we particularly enjoyed the cinnamon buns and the sausages) and the service (the food is delivered to wherever you are staying) can't be beat. In addition, Indra and Andy are lovely people, and it was very nice to get to know them a bit. They were a great source of information about the island, and Andy even took the time to fix the wifi at our villa when it went out!

Regards,

Matt

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Bequia, St. Vincent
Level Contributor
1,405 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Upper Crust Bequia

We got some baking from Nady & Indra last year. My wife has a thing against raisins and they were sure to keep them out of the mix. Damn good baking.

France
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Upper Crust Bequia

Agree totally with Matt. Just arrived back on Bequia and had our first delivery of the trip from Andy and Indra - fabulous stuff: homemade burgers and buns, cornish pasties and sausage rolls, heavenly bread, and banana and chocolate muffins! Not too good for the waistline but hey ho shall just have to swim some more! Thank you both and keep the goodies coming:)

MsZ
Dorset UK
Level Contributor
192 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Upper Crust Bequia

Advertising???????

MsZ
Dorset UK
Level Contributor
192 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Upper Crust Bequia

Advertising???????

coventry
Level Contributor
118 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Upper Crust Bequia

when last on Bequia we struggled to find good bread. I really appreciate this information from a fellow traveller.

I will be looking them up on my next visit!

thanks for the post.

Bequia
Destination Expert
for Bequia
Level Contributor
1,907 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Upper Crust Bequia

check out the web page and order at http://theuppercrustbequia.com

Edited: 29 March 2014, 15:43
7. Re: Upper Crust Bequia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 March 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Bequia