We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hopes Inn

Saratoga Springs...
3 posts
Save Topic
Hopes Inn

I would like to hear from someone who stayed at Hopes Inn.

I know this is a budget inn but I cannot find any info about it.

I am especially interested in one bedroom apartment at Hopes Inn.

Maryland
Level Contributor
173 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hopes Inn

Found this blog entry from July 2011 thanks to our friend Goggle:

…blogspot.com/2011/07/carriacou-day-1.html

You could try contacting the author.

State College...
Level Contributor
6 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hopes Inn

we stayed at Hopes Inn last week. We had one of the rooms upstairs that have a communal bathroom and kitchen. That was fine, as the whole upstairs was empty. We payed 40.00 US and the owner Sam told us the downstairs "apartment" was 50 but I think someone was staying there. Downside: VERY basic, perhaps too basic for some people but we were OK with it....if you are OK with staying at cheap basic hostels you might be too. Upside: RIGHT on the beach that you have all to yourself and we were still close enough to the little town of L'Esterre that we walked to a bakery and saw some local flavor and also walked to a beachside bar a little bit down the beach, and a beachside "kitchen" the other direction where some lady made us a plate of great authentic food.

Saratoga Springs...
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hopes Inn

Thank you for the info. You were lucky because you were the only guests with shared bathroom and kitchen. I would prefer the apartment if available, I wonder if the apartment is also very basic?

Mt.Parnassus
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Hopes Inn

I stayed at Hope's Inn about eight months ago it is a very comfortable place, clean very private the beach is just a stone throw away. has a fridge, comfortable bed, cooking utilities if you are a person that likes to prepare your own meals. And also if you are lucky to be there when the moon is out it is the ideal place to site under those almond trees watching the wave brakes in, i will recommend that you give it a try.

Edited: 21 February 2013, 02:01
Vancouver, Canada
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Hopes Inn

We need to twin beds, not one double. Does Hopes Inn have this??

6. Re: Hopes Inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 March 2015, 14:20
Get answers to your questions about Carriacou Island