We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

getting to union and Tobago Kays

Bowmanville, Canada
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Topic
getting to union and Tobago Kays

Can anyone help with this, we will be in Carriacou this March and are looking for a boat to take us to union Island and Tobago kays on different days . We are then taking the ferry to St vincent and a few days later will have to get back to grenada to fly home . thanks

Buckhorn, Canada
Level Contributor
558 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: getting to union and Tobago Kays

We will be there in March also. I've seen many good recommendations for Dave Goldhill at Bayaleau Point Cottages for a trip to Tobago Caye, from Carriacou. Lots of people also talk about flying to Union and going from there, but I would think that it is quite fine going from Carriacou. We are planning to go from Carriacou.

Hopefully someone will have some information for you for Union Island. I'll watch for further posts.

Crozet, VA
Level Contributor
640 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: getting to union and Tobago Kays

You can take the mailboat Lady JJ from Carriacou to Union Island but it doesn't run everyday; only 2xwk I think, and I'm not sure what days. You can contact Grenada Tourism to get the details. You can then get the ferry from Union to St. Vincent.

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
2,930 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: getting to union and Tobago Kays

Check with Dave Goldhill, I'm sure he can take you to Union Island as well. Sherwin Noel at the Lambi Queen also has a boat that can take you to Union.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
71 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: getting to union and Tobago Kays

I took Dave Goldhill's boat in 2012 from Carriacou to Tobago Cays, snorkeled and had lunch, all great.

Sunsation Tours has a great day trip from Grenada to the Tobago Cays, fly on SVG Air from Grenada to Union Island, then day trip to the Cays on the sailing boat Scaramouche, snorkel, lunch and booze.

Bowmanville, Canada
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: getting to union and Tobago Kays

Thanks everyone for the tips

ottawa
Level Contributor
16 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: getting to union and Tobago Kays

We went out last march with sherwin on the Lambi Queen from Carriacou to Tobago Cays and could not recommend it enough. I am sure he could get you to union island as well. We booked with Karen at Simplycarriacou.com. Have fun!

Bowmanville, Canada
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: getting to union and Tobago Kays

thanksI will give them a email

8. Re: getting to union and Tobago Kays

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 September 2015, 03:15
Get answers to your questions about Carriacou Island