We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

SVG Air problems Carriacou to Bequia

London, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
51 reviews
Save Topic
SVG Air problems Carriacou to Bequia

Hi, we need to travel from Carriacou to Bequia on Saturday 21st June. I've spent the past 3 weeks trying to book this flight with SVG air as direct. I phoned at least x6 from the UK and every single time got told "yes there is a flight available, no we can't book it now as there is a problem with the system". I spoke with the supervisor who then said she booked them, £250 for 2 singles, however when no confirmation email came & I called back to check said they'd never heard of us and there is no record of such a booking!!

I'm going to try calling again today when the supervisor is in but don't trust them. There are no other people on that flight so I think they're waiting to see if more will book before confirming it and we'll either be left stranded or have to pay £1000+ to charter it just for two people.

I know we can take get a small boat from carriacou to union island but the ferry from union to bequia does not run on Saturday in low season.

Does anyone know of an alternative way to get from Carriacou to Bequia on Saturday 21st June please? Thanks.

London, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: SVG Air problems Carriacou to Bequia

It's ok spoke to another manager today & finally got written confirmation so fingers crossed works out.

2. Re: SVG Air problems Carriacou to Bequia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 August 2015, 00:15
Get answers to your questions about Carriacou Island
Recent Conversations